Not all Parmigiano Reggiano cheese is created equal.
Why choose Parmigiano Reggiano di Montagna 993 ?
- We make our cheese on the mountains, right by the Appennino Tosco-Emiliano National Park
- We boast a long mountain tradition
- Our water comes from the Monte Cusna springs, at 2120 mt asl
- We do not use chemical fertilizers or pesticides
- Our cows only feed on our 100% Mountain fodder, grown in our meadows
- Our milk is of the highest quality
- Our Parmigiano Reggiano 993 reveals its character even after a short aging